The Isle Casino at Pompano Park has released its November poker room promotions, and among them is a Seven-Deuce tournament that will be the last weekend of every month, starting Nov. 28.
• This event will have a $720 buy-in, which gets you 7,200 units.
• A $72 pre-tournament add-on gets you 7,200 more units.
• Blind levels are 27 minutes for the first six levels and then 72 minutes the remainder.
• The house revenue is $72 from each player with $648 going to the prize pool.
• The tournament starts 7 minutes after 2 p.m.
• When play is down to heads-up, if the winner of the tournament has a final winning hand of 7-2 offsuit, as a bonus, the Isle of Capri will pay the player’s entry into the next two month’s Seven-Deuce tournaments, a $1,440 value. The winner must win all the chips on the table with the hand to qualify for the 7-2 bonus.
Here are some other promotions:
<strong>Sunday Cash Drawings</strong>
If you play hold’em cash games you can win a share of $10,000 every Sunday during the NFL season. Drawing tickets are earned all week by making a full house in jackpot-eligible hold’em games. Starting at 2 p.m. each Sunday, the Isle will draw one name for $1,000. If that person is not present, the money (except for $200) will roll over to the next drawing. They’ll draw until there’s a winner for that $200. At 11 p.m., they’ll draw until they have a winner. Drawings will be held each hour from 2-11 p.m. All funds will be deducted from the hold’em reserve.
<strong>High Hand Mondays</strong>
<strong>Nov. 9, 16, and 23:</strong> Every 30 minutes from 3-5 p,m, and 8-10 p.m. the Isle will pay $500 for no-limit and $100 for limit hold’em.
<strong>$30K guarantee event</strong>
On Nov. 23 there will be a $30K guarantee event at 1:30 p.m. The $440 buy-in gets you 10K chips with 30-minute levels. Also, there will be an optional $20 dealer add-on for 2,000 more chips.
For more information and rules please contact the poker room at 954-972-2000 x 5123.