Female gamblers are quite commonly encountered in casinos. Like male players, women in casinos also enjoy various casino games like blackjack, roulette, poker, slot machines, etc. Lately, there has been a steady rise in the number of female casino players. As a result, many casinos have started offering a more comfortable and elegant environment and new cashback casino bonus to cater to female players. Female players also participate in poker tournaments in online and traditional casinos, displaying their outstanding gaming skills while competing with male players. It is important to mention that casino games can entertain everyone, regardless of tender. The popularity and advent of online casinos have made casino games accessible for everyone, including women who find casino games exciting and enjoyable.
Top 6 Female Casino Players
- Poker Alice. She was born in 1851 in England. Her family moved to Virginia when she was 12, and she attended a boarding school to get an education. She got married in her late teens to a mining engineer Frank Duffield. Her husband was a poker fan, and he taught his wife how to play the game. Her husband believed that she had a natural talent for playing poker. After a few years, Duffield died in a mining explosion, and Alice was forced to play poker to make ends meet. She also worked as a card dealer and impressed other players with her talent. She earned a lot of money with poker and died at the age of 79, leaving behind a lot of legends about her.
- Maria Ho. Ho was born in 1983 in Taiwan. Her family moved to the USA when she was four years old. She started playing when she was a student at the University of California. Currently, she is considered the world’s fourth most famous poker player.
- Annie Duke. Duke was born in 1965 in Concord. She used to play poker only for fun when she was younger. Her parents were also poker lovers. She majored in both English and Psychology. One month before the defense of her doctoral for her Ph.D., she decided to give up and leave studying. After some time, she married, and the newlyweds moved to Montana. Soon Annie was encouraged by her brother to start playing poker professionally. By 2000, Annie was regarded as the best poker player in the world. At that time, she was pregnant with her third baby.
- Kristian Bicknell. Bicknell was born in 1986 in St. Catharines. When she was a freshman, she fell in love with poker. She also got inspired by another female poker player Jennifer Harman. She is currently considered one of the most successful poker players in the gambling world.
- Kathy Liebert. Kathy Liebert, or PokerKat, was born in Tennessee. However, she grew up in New York. She started working as soon as she earned her BS in business and Finance. Soon, she understood that she did not love her job and started working as a prop player in one of the casinos. Back then, she was successful enough and soon started playing cards professionally.
- Vanessa Selbst. She is regarded as one of the top female gamblers. She is also the richest one among many other female players, and it is believed she will maintain her status for years. She was born in 1984 in New York. She did not have a long-playing history; however, she could still win many tournaments. She retired from professional poker in 2017, establishing a winning record. Undoubtedly, she is also one of the top poker players.