Chad Brown of Margate earns his third cash and second final table of this year’s World Series of Poker in Event #53 (Stud High-Low). The $1,500 event drew 466 players. Thuy Beltran of St. Petersburg gets his second cash of this year’s Series.
4. Chad Brown, Margate, $44,494
26. Matthew Smith, Lithia, $3,288
35. Simon Kearney, Ft. Lauderdale, $2,976
39. Thuy Beltran, St. Petersburg, $2,976
43. John Wenzel, Lantana, $2,690
<strong>Florida to date</strong>
<strong>Florida players who cash (or their families or friends) are encouraged to e-mail contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org.</st rong>