Stewart Newman of Coral Gables made the final table of the World Series of Poker’s Event #29 ($3,000 No-Limit Hold’em), which attracted a field of 716.
"Dangerous" Don "Final Table" Mullis of St. Pete Beach got his second cash of the Series. In 2005, he made eight final tables in eight months on the WSOP Circuit, including wins at Tunica Grand and Harvey’s Lake Tahoe. Stuart Patterson of Boca Raton also got his second cash of the Series.
6. Stewart Newman, Coral Gables, $88,927
16. Don Mullis, St. Pete Beach, $14,821
31. Rem Remington, Jacksonville, $9,287
41. Thomas Alcorn, Sunrise, $7,311
56. Oktay Altinbas, Dania, $6,126
57. Stuart Patterson, Boca Raton, $6,126
66. Hans Winzeler, Miami, $5,533