Three Floridians – Benjamin Sprengers of Plantation, Jacobo Fernandez of Hollywood and Rajesh Vohra of Lake Worth – made the final table of the World Series of Poker’s Event #21 ($5,000 No-Limit Hold’em), which attracted 731 players. For Fernandez, it was his fourth cash and second final table this year. It was Sprengers’ second cash of the year. Manelica Minaya of Tampa gets his third cash.
3. Benjamin Sprengers, Plantation, $292,034
4. Jacobo Fernandez, Hollywood, $238,781
5. Rajesh Vohra, Lake Worth, $195,834
11. Michael Mizrachi, Hollywood, $42,946
42. Manelic Minaya, Tampa, $12,712
54. Joshua Ladines, St. Cloud, $11,681
67. Christopher Miranda, Miami, $9,619