The slot machine industry does not stand still and is constantly improving. Providers add 3D graphics, animated characters, non-standard bonuses, additional levels and catchy audio tracks. One of the brightest innovations of the latest years – multiplayer online slots. It’s like a coop video game but for gamblers.
What multiplayer slot machines are?
Multi-player slots are machines that can be played not alone, but in the company of other visitors of the top online casinos Australia. Users can agree in advance, run a special “virtual multiplayer room” and simultaneously “sit down” and play in the same slot machine. Everyone will see not only their own spinning reels, but also the other members of the team.
Best online casinos
Everyone bets separately, the rolled symbols and combinations on the reels will be different, but the multiplayer mode will share the jackpot and all the bonuses. For example, if one rolled 3 or more scatters that activate the prize level, then all players will start the bonus game. However, from here on, it’s every man for himself. One team member may get lucky, the other may not. Although in some games during the bonus level there is a competition effect: users who have won more often or made larger bets, get an advantage and more valuable prizes in the end. In one virtual room can be simultaneously up 5-6 people.
Advantages of multiplayer slots
The main reasons why players choose such machines:
- Increased chance to play a bonus game. Even if only one member of the team is lucky, everyone will have a chance to rip a large sum.
- In multiplayer slots there is a special chat room for correspondence in real time. This option allows just having a good time with friends and get advice from more experienced players.
- New experiences for Australian players. Multiplayer slots – a great solution for players who are bored with the standard slot machines online.
What providers produce these gambling games?
One of the pioneers in the world of multiplayer virtual slots has become a company Microgaming. On its account is already about a dozen of such games. This provider was able to adapt its popular machines to the new format, allowing visitors to enjoy familiar themes.
The next company that also decided to create multi-slots is Playtech. Playtech has already developed two popular multiplayer games with jackpots and competitive gameplay.
Examples of slots with multiplayer mode
The most popular multiplayer slot machines:
- Terminator 2. Slot from the cult provider Microgaming based on James Cameron’s famous sci-fi movie captivates with animated effects, bright pictures and convenient functionality. The scheme is 5×3. The number of lines – 243. The game has a scatter, wild and freespins.
- Sure Win. Bright video slot devoted to horse racing. Scheme: 5×3, 20 lines for bets. The machine has a high maximum winnings, a scatter and free spins.
- Adventure video slot takes users into the world of knights, kings and untold treasures. Scheme: 5×3, 20 lines for betting. Scatter and freespins make the game even more attractive.
- Everybody’s Jackpot. Unusual progressive slot from the provider Playtech. Scheme: 3×3, 8 lines. To become a member of the multiplayer game, the client must, within the last 24 hours, put on the line in the machine from 50 credits. When at least one user from the team breaks the jackpot, everyone gets the winnings. 70% will go to the lucky player, 15% will be evenly divided among the other participants, and another 15% will go to all in proportion to the size of their bets in the last 24 hours.