A look at some featured events around the country, plus daily events and promotions.
* World Poker Finals: Foxwoods in Mashantucket, Conn., hosts this series until Nov. 4. The $2,700 main event starts Nov. 1.
* DSPT World Championship: The Mohegan Sun Casino and the DeepStacks Poker Tour host this event Nov. 18-25. There will be four events with buy-ins from $300 to $2,500 as well as satellites.
Seneca Fall Classic: The Seneca Niagara Casino holds its Fall Poker Classic (Nov. 18-25), which will feature a $1,500 main event.
WSOPC Atlantic City: Harrah’s Resort in Atlantic City hosts the WSOPC starting Nov. 29. There will be the standard 12 ring events.
Caesars Classic: Caesars Palace in Las Vegas is hosting this series until Nov. 4. The $1,080 main event starts Nov. 3.
WSOPC Harveys Lake Tahoe: The WSOPC stop at Harveys Lake Tahoe continues until Nov. 4. The $1,675 main event begins Nov. 1.
DSPT Oregon State Championships: The DSPT at the Chinook Winds Casino in Lincoln City lasts through Nov 4. The $1,100 main event starts Nov. 1.
Deep Stack Extravaganza: The Venetian in Las Vegas hosts the final Deep Stack Extravaganza for the year Oct. 31-Nov. 27. There will be 57 events with buy-ins from $200 to $2,500.
* Ante Up NorCal Classic: The Ante Up Poker Tour returns to this season’s first event, the luxurious Thunder Valley Casino Resort just north of Sacramento, Calif. (Nov. 7-18). The 13-event series will have buy-ins from $120 to $1,100 in a variety of formats. As always, the winner will be on the cover of the magazine.
HPT Stratosphere: The Heartland Poker Tour stops at the Stratosphere in Las Vegas (Nov. 7-18) for six small buy-in tournaments offered in addition to the $1,650 main event.
Fall Poker Round Up: The Wildhorse Casino in Pendleton, Ore., holds this series Nov. 7-17. There will be 13 events with buy-ins from $110 to $2K offered in a variety of formats with $50K added to the prize pools.
WPT Five Diamond Classic: The WPT returns to the Bellagio for the Doyle Brunson Five Diamond World Poker Classic. There will be 11 events ($1,080-$100K). It should be a good series if you have the bankroll.
MSPT Meskwaki: The Mid-States Poker Tour event at the Meskwaki Bingo Casino lasts through Nov. 3. The $1,100 main event starts Nov. 1.
* HPT River City: The HPT will stop at the River City Casino in St. Louis on Nov. 1-11. There will be eight events with buy-ins from $150 to $1,650.
MSPT Ho-Chunk Dells: Ho-Chunk Wisconsin Dells hosts the MSPT (Nov. 2-10) for a $1,100 event with a $200K guarantee.
* Hollywood Poker Open: The Hollywood Casino in Lawrenceburg, Ind., hosts this series Nov. 15-24, which will offer 22 events with buy-ins from $80 to $675.
MSPT Canterbury Park: The MSPT returns to Canterbury Park in Shakopee, Minn., for a $200K guaranteed event with a $1,100 buy-in Nov. 30-Dec. 8. This event always draws a large field.
* Gold Strike Fall Classic: The Fall Classic is the former Winter Classic in Tunica, Miss., running Oct. 31-Nov. 11. The series will have 15 events with buy-ins from $125 to $800.
* WPT Fall Scramble: The WPT stops at bestbet Jacksonville in Florida (Nov. 1-19) and will have 21 events with buy-ins from $200 to $3,500.
WSOPC Bossier City: The WSOPC returns to Horseshoe Bossier City in Louisiana (Nov. 7-18) with the standard 12 ring events ($365-$1,675). There also will be 19 non-ring events with buy-ins up to $250.
* WPT Rock ‘N’ Roll Open: The Seminole Hard Rock in Hollywood, Fla., hosts a WPT Regional from Nov. 13-Dec. 2. It will have 20 events ($125-$1,650).
WPT IP Fall Classic: The IP Casino in Biloxi, Miss., hosts a WPT Regional (Nov. 29-Dec. 8), which features 21 events ($120-$1,150).
* Denotes the main event of this series/tournament qualifies for Ante Up POY consideration as the final 10 players earn POY points.